What are sales training programs?
Sales training programs come in many shapes and sizes. With buyer behavior rapidly evolving, and an increasingly complex selling environment, it’s time to re-think and re-shape how sales operates. Armed with information from the internet, online reviews, and a wealth of information from an army of colleagues and friends, many have completed nearly 70% of the buyer’s journey without even engaging a salesperson. Sales training programs offer the opportunity for businesses to re-visit their sales process and re-think the education needed to be a top-performing sales professional.
How does sales training programs work at Elite?
At Elite, our team can help you design, implement and execute a sales training program that captures and converts leads. We won’t hand you a pre-built sales process. We believe that your brand and the needs of your customers should drive your sales process. Our services include:
Creating a Sales Process Map
A sales process map is a visual representation of your sales process. It creates a common vision and shared understanding of your business’ sales process, and lays out the process and tools needed to effectively and efficiently move the buyer through the buyer’s journey. Mapping the sales process begins with a clear understanding of the buyer’s journey- including the motivations, fears, challenges and goals of each segmentation of your target audience.
Identifying/Creating Sales Enablement Tools
We take selling seriously and believe that without the right sales enablement tools, it is impossible for sales to work effectively and efficiently. For this reason, Elite offers services such as:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system project management: Elite will assist you in identifying the goals that drive CRM selection, assessment, implementation and training.
- Sales Content Creation: Whether it be creating FAQ sheets, case studies, testimonials or tip sheets, we can create, edit and optimize sales content.
- Sales Email Templates: Whether it be for prospecting or prospect nurturing, we create sales email templates that can be housed in your CRM or other tools.
Sales Training and Coaching
Our sales training and coaching covers a variety of topics and each sales training program is customized to meet the needs and goals of the company we work with. Some of the training topics include:
- Changing buyer behavior
- Managing leads converted by your website
- Using social media to sell/social selling
- Content’s role in sales
- Using sales email templates
- Sales process mapping
- Account based marketing
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- The stages of the buyer’s journey: awareness, consideration and decision
- The four steps to nurturing prospects to a sale: Identify, connect, explore, advise
- Sales management
Fill out the Form Below to Get a Free 30 Minute Sales Consultation